Hundreds of authors are signing up to participate in Read Tuesday, a Black Friday type of sale just for book lovers on December 10.
A few popular authors to recently join include:
- Libby Fischer Hellmann, author of Havana Lost, a riveting historical thriller set in the Cuban revolution. Check out the editorial reviews from Publishers Weekly and Booklist.
- Jessica James, author of Shades of Gray: A Novel of the Civil War in Virginia, published in 2008 by Patriot Press, this popular Civil War novel has 185 reviews on Amazon. Check out the awards and accolades for this book (see the description at Amazon).
- M. Lauryl Lewis, author of Grace Lost (first book of The Grace Series), a popular post-apocalyptic zombie novel. This book has a trailer, too (see the description at Amazon).
They join many other authors who will be participating in Read Tuesday, including historical fiction novelist M. Louisa Locke (with over 500 reviews of Maids of Misfortune), paranormal author Cate Dean, happiness nonfiction author Valerie Alexander, sword and sorcery fantasy author Charles Yallowitz, children’s author Malia Ann Haberman, creative writing workbook author Julie Harper, self-publishing and math workbook author Chris McMullen, and many others.
Check out these and many other good books on Read Tuesday, December 10, 2013.
Want to see more? Check out the Read Tuesday sample catalog:
- A sample of participating books: https://readtuesday.com/book-catalog/.
- A small sample of participating authors: http://www.pinterest.com/chrismcmullen33/read-tuesday-participating-authors/.
- Check out the Read Tuesday press release: https://readtuesday.com/press-room/
How do authors sign up?
- It’s free!
- Learn more here: https://readtuesday.com/authors/
- There is still time to sign up, but time is running out.
We’ll be collecting discount information soon, and we’ll be promoting sale prices, discount codes, and availability information closer to Read Tuesday, on December 10, 2013.
Read Tuesday: It’s going to be HUGE!
Give the gift of reading this holiday season.
Chris McMullen, founder of Read Tuesday
Follow Read Tuesday (@ReadTuesday) on Twitter
Like the Read Tuesday page at Facebook