I will make promotional posts on December 9 and 10, listing participating Read Tuesday books by genre or category along with their regular and sale prices.
But I need those sale prices. I can’t show prospective readers how much they’re saving without this.
If you’ve already added your book to the catalog, there is still more to do. Please send me your pricing information, too.
To get this free exposure, please do one of the following:
- For Kindle, click here to enter your pricing info.
- For CreateSpace or Smashwords, click here to enter your discount code.
- For print books, direct sales, or other channels, click here to enter your information. (Even if it’s not a direct sale, you can still complete this form despite the name.)
- If you have other information to tell us, feel free to use the Contact Us form. For example, if you have book extras or review copies to offer.
- If you have multiple books, it may be easier to use the Contact Us form to submit all of your information at once. Please include all of the fields from the Google Docs forms.
Look for these promotional posts on December 9 and 10. When you see them, you’re encouraged to share. 🙂
Consider also promoting your book’s participation in Read Tuesday—a Black Friday type of sale just for book lovers on December 10.
Authors who haven’t already signed up can do so here:
- Add your books to the Read Tuesday book catalog by clicking here. (You may use the Contact Us button instead, if you prefer.)
- Add your author photo to the Read Tuesday author catalog by clicking here. (Be sure to provide the url to a webpage that shows your author photo. Otherwise, you won’t be added to the author catalog. Note that we can’t link to Facebook photos.)
View a sample of participating books and authors by clicking one of the links below:
Give the gift of reading this holiday season.
Chris McMullen, founder of Read Tuesday
Follow Read Tuesday (@ReadTuesday) on Twitter
Like the Read Tuesday page at Facebook