Too busy to shop for books on Black Friday and Cyber Monday? Only found savings of 10 to 20%, and just on books that were expensive to begin with?
No need to fear, Read Tuesday is near! Read Tuesday is a Black Friday type of event just for book lovers, only the savings will be even more amazing.
- Discounts on e-books will be up to 90% off.
- Some e-books will even be free.
- Almost all participating e-books will be at least $1 off, some will be up to $9 off.
- Several paperbacks will be on sale for up to 50% off.
- Most participating paperbacks will be 20% to 40% off.
What kinds of books? All kinds!
- Fiction & nonfiction.
- Historical, romance, fantasy, mystery, & more fiction.
- Sports, publishing, humor, & more nonfiction.
- Adult, teen, children’s, & mature audience.
- Paperback, e-book, even a few hardcovers.
- Kindle e-books, some Smashwords e-books, & even a few Nook e-books & more.
- Amazon paperbacks, CreateSpace paperbacks, some direct sales, & even a few hardcovers.
- Indie published & even some traditionally published.
- Books with 50 to 500 reviews, and books waiting to be discovered.
- From new releases to long-established sellers.
- Signed copies and personalization available on some through direct sales.
- Opportunities to interact with a few published authors.
It’s a great opportunity for book lovers to save big. It’s also timely for holiday gift-giving.
Give the gift of reading this holiday season. A good book keeps on giving.
Mark your calendar for Tuesday, December 10. It will be here before you know it, and you don’t want to miss it. You’ll have to wait a whole year for the next one.
Better than Black Friday. You don’t have to wait in line. No fighting traffic. Alarms don’t need to be set for the early morning. Shop in your underwear. Plus, the discounts are deeper.
Check out a sample of the books that will be participating in Read Tuesday:
Both printed book and e-books are participating. If you would like to learn more about gifting e-books, click here to read a helpful article by Misha Burnett.
Sign up for the email newsletter by clicking here.
Are you an author? It’s not too late to sign up, but the clock is ticking.
- You can add your books to the catalog by clicking here.
- Then click the link below to send us your pricing information.
Authors who are already signed up: Click here to give us your pricing information and we’ll include it in your promotional posts.
Chris McMullen, founder of Read Tuesday
Follow Read Tuesday (@ReadTuesday) on Twitter
Like the Read Tuesday page at Facebook