It’s Read Tuesday, and it’s going to be huge.
What is Read Tuesday? A Black Friday type of event just for book lovers.
When is Read Tuesday? In 2013, it’s Tuesday, December 10. Wow, that’s almost here already.
The savings will be amazing:
- Discounts on e-books will be up to 90% off.
- Some e-books will even be free.
- Almost all participating e-books will be at least $1 off, some will be up to $9 off.
- Several paperbacks will be on sale for up to 50% off.
- Most participating paperbacks will be 20% to 40% off.
There is good variety, too:
- Several books with 50 to 500 reviews, but also many gems waiting to be discovered. We have a good mix.
- Fiction, nonfiction, adults, children, teens, and mature books. Many different fiction genres and nonfiction categories.
- E-books and paperbacks, too.
- Some popular authors, new authors, indie books, a few small publishers, even representation from published authors.
Read Tuesday isn’t a business. It’s simply a concept. We’re just a bunch of individual authors who agreed to discount our books on one day to create a wonderful opportunity for readers and book lovers to help spread the joy of reading.
Check out a sample of the books that will be participating in Read Tuesday:
Give the gift of reading this holiday season. Both printed book and e-books are participating. If you would like to learn more about gifting e-books, click here to read a helpful article by Misha Burnett.
Sign up for the email newsletter by clicking here.
Tell a friend. Read Tuesday will be over before you know it. Don’t make your friends jealous that they missed out. (But if they do miss out, go ahead and rub it in afterwards so they look forward to next year.)
Tuesday, December 10. Mark your calendar and try not to miss out on the savings.
Are you an author? It’s not too late to sign up, but the clock is ticking. Fast. Pretty soon it won’t be possible to add you to the catalog or include your information in promotional posts.
- You can add your books to the catalog by clicking here.
- Then click the link below to send us your pricing information.
Authors who are already signed up: Click here to give us your pricing information and we’ll include it in your promotional posts.
Chris McMullen, founder of Read Tuesday
Follow Read Tuesday (@ReadTuesday) on Twitter
Like the Read Tuesday page at Facebook