Read Tuesday is all about reading. It’s not just about Tuesday, December 10. It’s not just about a Black Friday type of sale for book lovers.
It’s about promoting reading and literacy.
So don’t just Read Tuesday. Read every day. 🙂
We have some free and low-priced children’s and teen books participating in Read Tuesday (along with many books for adults).
Check out the children’s catalog here and the teen catalog here. You can also see the sale prices of some children’s Kindle e-books here. If you prefer paperback, click here for CreateSpace discount codes (CreateSpace is an Amazon company).
Here are a few examples:
- Dee Anderson’s participating children’s Kindle e-books are FREE on Read Tuesday. Check out here author page at Amazon here.
- Have a teen you’d like to see read more? Get them engaged in a sword and sorcery fantasy series, for example. Charles E. Yallowitz’s Beginnings of a Hero is FREE on Read Tuesday. Check it out here.
- Children’s author Terri Kelley has several books participating. Click here and use the discount code DEC201315 to save 15% on Read Tuesday.
- Want your child to learn the art of handwriting, which is disappearing from the curriculum? Julie Harper’s imaginative writing workbooks are 35% on Read Tuesday. Click here for details.
- There are many more good books for children, teens, and adults on sale on Read Tuesday. Check them out.
How do you find participating books?
Click one of the links below:
- Browse the covers in the Read Tuesday catalog, organized by fiction, non-fiction, children’s, teen, and mature. Click on a cover and then click on the Website button to check out the book.
- Find regular and sale prices for Kindle e-books in the Kindle catalog. Many are also on sale in the UK. Those that have reported specific UK prices are listed here.
- Prefer paperback? Save 20% to 50% at CreateSpace, an Amazon company, with discount codes. These are only valid at CreateSpace. Save on per-book shipping charges by purchasing multiple books. (There are also a few paperbacks on sale at Amazon in the catalog.)
- Use a different e-reader? Find some books participating through Nook, Kobo, or iTunes, for example, by clicking here. Click here for Smashwords coupon codes.
- Some authors are selling directly, which provides a chance to get a copy personalized. Some published authors are using this method.
(Authors, if you need to add your book to any of these lists, use the Contact Us form.)
Give the gift of reading this holiday season. If you would like to learn more about gifting e-books, click here to read a helpful article by Misha Burnett.
Tuesday, December 10. It’s just one day only. Don’t miss it. And tell a friend.
Read Tuesday. And every day.
Chris McMullen, founder of Read Tuesday
Follow Read Tuesday (@ReadTuesday) on Twitter
Like the Read Tuesday page at Facebook