The first ever Read Tuesday—a Black Friday type of sale just for book lovers—ends today, Tuesday, December 10, 2013.
We have hundreds of books, including popular authors whose books have 50 to 500 customer reviews as well as gems waiting to be discovered. A few small publishers are participating, too. There are many good books across several fiction genres and nonfiction categories, including children’s, teen, adult, and mature audience. The savings is splendid, but the sale ends soon.
If you miss it, you only have to wait another 365 days. 🙂
Time is running short, so we’ll focus on the basics:
How do you find participating books?
Click one of the links below:
- Browse the covers in the Read Tuesday catalog, organized by fiction, non-fiction, children’s, teen, and mature. Click on a cover and then click on the Website button to check out the book.
- Find regular and sale prices for Kindle e-books in the Kindle catalog. Many are also on sale in the UK. Those that have reported specific UK prices are listed here.
- Prefer paperback? Save 20% to 50% at CreateSpace, an Amazon company, with discount codes. These are only valid at CreateSpace. Save on per-book shipping charges by purchasing multiple books. (There are also a few paperbacks on sale at Amazon in the catalog.)
- Use a different e-reader? Find some books participating through Nook, Kobo, or iTunes, for example, by clicking here. Click here for Smashwords coupon codes.
- Some authors are selling directly, which provides a chance to get a copy personalized. Some published authors are using this method.
Give the gift of reading this holiday season. If you would like to learn more about gifting e-books, click here to read a helpful article by Misha Burnett.
Tuesday, December 10. It’s just one day only. Don’t miss it. And tell a friend.
Chris McMullen, founder of Read Tuesday
Follow Read Tuesday (@ReadTuesday) on Twitter
Like the Read Tuesday page at Facebook