Happy Read Tuesday to you,
Amazing book discounts to you,
Wonderful reading to you,
Happy December tenth to you.
Tuesday, December 10, 2013 marks the debut of Read Tuesday, a Black Friday type of sales event just for book lovers.
Find hundreds of books at amazing prices:
- There are deep discounts on most e-books, up to 90% (and a handful that are free).
- Most of the e-books are available on Kindle, but we also have participation on other e-readers.
- If you prefer paperback, check out the CreateSpace discount codes for up to 50% savings.
We have a good mix of books and authors:
- Many of the books have 50 to 500 reviews, but we also have several gems waiting to be discovered.
- We have popular indie authors, new authors, and even representation from published authors.
- A few small publishers are participating, too.
Here is a very brief sample of participating books:
- M. Louisa Locke, author of A Victorian San Francisco Mystery series. The first book, Maids of Misfortune, has over 500 reviews at Amazon.
- Libby Fischer Hellmann, author of Havana Lost, a riveting historical thriller set in the Cuban revolution.
- Jessica James, author of Shades of Gray: A Novel of the Civil War in Virginia, published in 2008 by Patriot Press, this popular Civil War novel has 185 reviews on Amazon.
- M. Lauryl Lewis, author of Grace Lost (first book of The Grace Series), a popular post-apocalyptic zombie novel.
- Cate Dean, author of Rest for the Wicked (first book of The Claire Wiche Chronicles), a series of paranormal novels.
- Charles Yallowitz, author of Beginning of a Hero (first book of the Legends of Windemere series), a sword and sorcery series rich in ideas and characterization.
- Valerie Alexander, author of Happiness as a Second Language, a guide to being happy (who doesn’t need that?).
Master Koda Select Publishing has several participating titles. Here are just a few (now 99 cents, saving 67% to 75%):
- Dark Revelation (teen)
- Racing the Reaper (fiction)
- The Abduction of Lilly Waters (fiction)
How do you find participating Read Tuesday books? Click one of the links below:
- Browse the covers in the Read Tuesday catalog, organized by fiction, non-fiction, children’s, teen, and mature. Click on a cover and then click on the Website button to check out the book.
- Find regular and sale prices for Kindle e-books in the Kindle catalog. Many are also on sale in the UK. Those that have reported specific UK prices are listed here.
- Prefer paperback? Save 20% to 50% at CreateSpace, an Amazon company, with discount codes. These are only valid at CreateSpace. Save on per-book shipping charges by purchasing multiple books. (There are also a few paperbacks on sale at Amazon in the catalog.)
- Use a different e-reader? Find some books participating through Nook, Kobo, or iTunes, for example, by clicking here. Click here for Smashwords coupon codes.
- Some authors are selling directly, which provides a chance to get a copy personalized. Some published authors are using this method.
(Authors, if you need to add your book to any of these lists, use the Contact Us form.)
Give the gift of reading this holiday season. If you would like to learn more about gifting e-books, click here to read a helpful article by Misha Burnett.
Tuesday, December 10. It’s just one day only. Don’t miss it. And tell a friend.
Chris McMullen, founder of Read Tuesday
Follow Read Tuesday (@ReadTuesday) on Twitter
Like the Read Tuesday page at Facebook