AUTHOR SIGN-UP FOR READ TUESDAY
Read Tuesday is a Black Friday type of event just for book lovers on Tuesday December 9, 2014.
Author sign-up forms are now available. Authors can participate for free.
There is now a form to submit Smashwords discount codes:
You can also sign up for Kindle using (A) a Countdown Deal, (B) a temporary price reduction, or (C) a temporary freebie. The promotion must include Tuesday, December 9:
There will be more opportunities for authors to participate. Stay tuned.
HELP SPREAD THE WORD
Please support the Read Tuesday Thunderclap. This will help spread awareness on the morning of Read Tuesday (December 9, 2014).
It’s easy to help:
- Visit http://thndr.it/1CkO2Bg.
- Click Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr and sign in.
- Customize the message. (Optional.)
- Agree to the terms. All that will happen is that the Thunderclap post about Read Tuesday will go out the morning of December 9.
- (The warning message simply means that Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr need your permission to post the Thunderclap message on December 9. This is the only post that Thunderclap will make.)
Read Tuesday is a Black Friday type of event just for book lovers. In 2014, it will be held on Tuesday, December 9, 2014.
- Readers can learn more here: https://readtuesday.com/readers.
- Authors can learn more here: https://readtuesday.com/authors.
- We’re now accepting submissions. It’s FREE. (And quick -n- easy.)
Selected Tuesdays will feature promotions or pre-orders of children’s, tween, or teen books.
Authors can find submission instructions and requirements here: https://readtuesday.com/2014/09/14/two-read-tuesday-opportunities-for-readers-and-authors.
Looking for some spooky books to read this Halloween month?
READ TUESDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2014
Give the gift of reading this holiday season.
Chris McMullen, founder of Read Tuesday
Follow Read Tuesday (@ReadTuesday) on Twitter
Like the Read Tuesday page at Facebook