SIGN UP SOON
I wish I could say more, but I don’t yet have permission to describe what is brewing.
Read Tuesday is a Black Friday type of event just for books on December 9, 2014. We’re building on last year’s success. It’s a FREE promotional opportunity for authors.
I’m working to promote the event. Participating authors and books have the opportunity to be considered for possible enhanced exposure through these promotions.
One or more very B-I-G companies are interested in helping to promote or feature select Read Tuesday books or authors.
This could be very B-I-G exposure for you or your book(s).
If this goes through, only those authors and books that are already signed up will receive consideration.
So there may be an advantage to signing up at least one book soon.
The last question on the Google Docs form asks for your email address in case I need to inquire about your promotion. I may need to contact you to get your permission for additional free exposure for your Read Tuesday promotion.
It may not affect all authors who sign up, but those who sign up can receive consideration. Of these, some may receive A-M-A-Z-I-N-G free exposure.
(I asked if I can get permission to disclose more details, but so far I haven’t heard back, so to be safe, I’m not disclosing the name of the companies nor the nature of the promotions.)
Here is the form to sign up to appear on the author page:
Authors can participate in Read Tuesday for FREE:
- Create a Kindle promotional price that includes Tuesday, December 9. Submit a Kindle promotion here.
- Create a Smashwords discount code. Submit a Smashwords discount code.
- Create a CreateSpace discount code. Submit a CreateSpace discount code.
- Create a MatchBook offer with a free Kindle price. Submit your free MatchBook offer here.
- More opportunities to participate are coming. Check back soon.
HELP SPREAD THE WORD
Please support the Read Tuesday Thunderclap. This will help spread awareness on the morning of Read Tuesday (December 9, 2014).
It’s easy to help:
- Visit http://thndr.it/1CkO2Bg.
- Click Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr and sign in.
- Customize the message. (Optional.)
- Agree to the terms. All that will happen is that the Thunderclap post about Read Tuesday will go out the morning of December 9.
- (The warning message simply means that Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr need your permission to post the Thunderclap message on December 9. This is the only post that Thunderclap will make.)
Read Tuesday is a Black Friday type of event just for book lovers. In 2014, it will be held on Tuesday, December 9, 2014.
It’s a great deal for readers and gift-givers.
It’s FREE promotion for authors. We’re promoting the event. You just need to sign up. (Use the forms above.)
We currently have a social media reach of 186,000 (as of Halloween—we have over a month to greatly increase this figure) for our Read Tuesday Thunderclap campaign to help launch the event. You can help by signing up for the Thunderclap, and you can take advantage of this free exposure just by participating.
- Readers can learn more here: https://readtuesday.com/readers.
- Authors can learn more here: https://readtuesday.com/authors.
READ TUESDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2014
Give the gift of reading this holiday season.
Chris McMullen, founder of Read Tuesday
Follow Read Tuesday (@ReadTuesday) on Twitter
Like the Read Tuesday page at Facebook