Attention authors: Sign-up is now available for Read Tuesday on December 9, 2014.
This is a FREE promotional opportunity. It’s like Black Friday, but just for book lovers.
We have a limited opportunity for a few Read Tuesday authors to gain added exposure through a MAJOR online business.
Authors who sign up by Sunday, November 9 will be eligible for this opportunity.
(I would love to give this business good publicity for doing this, but I was asked not to publicize the business or the specific details because this opportunity is not ordinarily available to indie authors. It’s a highly coveted opportunity.)
A few lucky books may be chosen for this added promotional opportunity.
If you’re one of the lucky few, you’ll be contacted, in which case you’ll learn the details (and, of course, it’s your decision to make, and it comes at no cost to you).
Normally, you’re one of a million authors. Your odds are much better on the list of pre-registered Read Tuesday titles. Still, only a few are likely to be selected (and there are already many very appealing books on the list).
If you’re not one of the lucky few, you still get your book listed in the Read Tuesday catalog, which readers and gift-givers will be browsing through on Read Tuesday, and we are promoting the event. So no matter what, Read Tuesday is a free promotional opportunity for you.
Here is the form to sign up to appear on the author page:
Authors can participate in Read Tuesday for FREE:
- Create a Kindle promotional price that includes Tuesday, December 9. Submit a Kindle promotion here.
- Create a Smashwords discount code. Submit a Smashwords discount code.
- Create a CreateSpace discount code. Submit a CreateSpace discount code.
- Create a MatchBook offer with a free Kindle price. Submit your free MatchBook offer here.
- More opportunities to participate are coming. Check back soon.
HELP SPREAD THE WORD
Please support the Read Tuesday Thunderclap. This will help spread awareness on the morning of Read Tuesday (December 9, 2014).
It’s easy to help:
- Visit http://thndr.it/1CkO2Bg.
- Click Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr and sign in.
- Customize the message. (Optional.)
- Agree to the terms. All that will happen is that the Thunderclap post about Read Tuesday will go out the morning of December 9.
- (The warning message simply means that Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr need your permission to post the Thunderclap message on December 9. This is the only post that Thunderclap will make.)
Read Tuesday is a Black Friday type of event just for book lovers. In 2014, it will be held on Tuesday, December 9, 2014.
It’s a great deal for readers and gift-givers.
It’s FREE promotion for authors. We’re promoting the event. You just need to sign up. (Use the forms above.)
We currently have a social media reach of 186,000 (as of Halloween—we have over a month to greatly increase this figure) for our Read Tuesday Thunderclap campaign to help launch the event. You can help by signing up for the Thunderclap, and you can take advantage of this free exposure just by participating.
- Readers can learn more here: https://readtuesday.com/readers.
- Authors can learn more here: https://readtuesday.com/authors.
READ TUESDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2014
Give the gift of reading this holiday season.
Chris McMullen, founder of Read Tuesday
Follow Read Tuesday (@ReadTuesday) on Twitter
Like the Read Tuesday page at Facebook