Black Friday and Cyber Monday have come and gone.
But Read Tuesday has yet to come. It falls on December 9, 2014.
Read Tuesday is a shopping holiday just for book lovers.
We’ll be posting the preliminary Read Tuesday catalog soon. Check out the Read Tuesday catalog. The preliminary catalog will be up in about a day.
Psst. Some of the books will be on sale early.
Find great deals on:
- Kindle e-books
- Smashwords e-books
- Paperback discount codes
- Buy the print edition at Amazon, get the Kindle edition free (this is great for giving a paperback gift and keeping the e-book for yourself)
- Free review copies
You can see a sample of participating authors here:
Bookmark the Read Tuesday website. Make yourself a note to check out the Read Tuesday catalog. Mark your calendar. Don’t miss it.
Did you know that you can gift Kindle e-books? This article explains how: https://readtuesday.com/2014/11/19/gifting-e-books-for-the-holidays.
Authors: No, it’s not yet too late to sign up. Participation is free. See below for details.
You can still sign up, but time is running out.
There are many ways to participate. Almost all authors should be able to find at least one way to sign up.
Choose one of the Google Docs forms below, complete the form, and you’re signed up. Easy peasy.
You can still sign up (this post was written on December 2), but time is running out.
- Create a Kindle promotional price that includes Tuesday, December 9. Submit a Kindle promotion here.
- Create a Smashwords discount code. Submit a Smashwords discount code.
- Create a CreateSpace discount code. Submit a CreateSpace discount code.
- Create a MatchBook offer with a free Kindle price. Submit your free MatchBook offer here.
- Create a free print book giveaway. Submit a free print book giveaway here.
- After completing one of the forms above, you’re eligible to become part of the Meet-the-Authors page: Sign up for the Meet the Author Page.
Submission is easy and should go smoothly—you just fill out a Google Docs form. However, if you encounter any issues, have questions, receive an error message, or see a symptom that might suggest that your information didn’t save, please use the Contact Us form on the Read Tuesday website.
You can submit more than one book. You can sign up with more than one method.
Know fellow authors? Please tell a friend. But hurry: Time is running out!
HELP SPREAD THE WORD
Please support the Read Tuesday Thunderclap. This will help spread awareness on the morning of Read Tuesday (December 9, 2014).
It’s easy to help:
- Visit http://thndr.it/1CkO2Bg.
- Click Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr and sign in.
- Customize the message. (Optional.)
- Agree to the terms. All that will happen is that the Thunderclap post about Read Tuesday will go out the morning of December 9.
- (The warning message simply means that Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr need your permission to post the Thunderclap message on December 9. This is the only post that Thunderclap will make.)
READ TUESDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2014
Give the gift of reading this holiday season.
Chris McMullen, founder of Read Tuesday
Follow Read Tuesday (@ReadTuesday) on Twitter
Like the Read Tuesday page at Facebook