These discount codes are part of Read Tuesday, a Black Friday type of event just for book lovers on December 9, 2014. (Some of the books are already on sale.)
We’ve just posted the preliminary catalog for CreateSpace discount codes. You can view this catalog here:
The top of this catalog page includes suggestions about how to find and purchase the books at CreateSpace. If you buy multiple books, your per-book shipping charges come out better. Be sure to apply all of the discount codes to all of the books in your cart. Check the total to ensure that you’re enjoying all of your savings.
As an example of the savings, Julie Harper’s writing and reading workbooks are all 35% off (using the corresponding discount code at CreateSpace).
Save up to 40% off with the CreateSpace discount codes. Paperback books make great gifts (and CreateSpace has a satisfaction guarantee on the quality of their products).
MORE BOOK DEALS
Here is our catalog for free print books:
Find Kindle deals here:
We also have Smashwords discount codes:
Last, but not least, we have a Buy-the-print-book-get-the-Kindle-free offers coming (hopefully, by the evening of December 5). Find the MatchBook page on the Read Tuesday website for more info.
HELP SPREAD THE WORD
Please support the Read Tuesday Thunderclap. This will help spread awareness on the morning of Read Tuesday (December 9, 2014).
It’s easy to help:
- Visit http://thndr.it/1CkO2Bg.
- Click Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr and sign in.
- Customize the message. (Optional.)
- Agree to the terms. All that will happen is that the Thunderclap post about Read Tuesday will go out the morning of December 9.
- (The warning message simply means that Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr need your permission to post the Thunderclap message on December 9. This is the only post that Thunderclap will make.)
Sign up no later than Saturday, December 6. The sooner, the better. Then check on the 7th to make sure it’s in the catalog (by the end of the day, Sunday).
There are many ways to participate. Almost all authors should be able to find at least one way to sign up.
Choose one of the Google Docs forms below, complete the form, and you’re signed up. Easy peasy.
- Create a Kindle promotional price that includes Tuesday, December 9. Submit a Kindle promotion here.
- Create a Smashwords discount code. Submit a Smashwords discount code.
- Create a CreateSpace discount code. Submit a CreateSpace discount code.
- Create a MatchBook offer with a free Kindle price. Submit your free MatchBook offer here.
- Create a free print book giveaway. Submit a free print book giveaway here.
- After completing one of the forms above, you’re eligible to become part of the Meet-the-Authors page: Sign up for the Meet the Author Page.
Submission is easy and should go smoothly—you just fill out a Google Docs form. However, if you encounter any issues, have questions, receive an error message, or see a symptom that might suggest that your information didn’t save, please use the Contact Us form on the Read Tuesday website.
You can submit more than one book. You can sign up with more than one method.
Know fellow authors? Please tell a friend. But hurry: Time is running out!
READ TUESDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2014
Give the gift of reading this holiday season.
Chris McMullen, founder of Read Tuesday
Follow Read Tuesday (@ReadTuesday) on Twitter
Like the Read Tuesday page at Facebook