HUGE BOOK SALE
Time is running out.
Read Tuesday is a Black Friday type of event for book lovers on Tuesday, December 9, 2014.
It’s free exposure for authors.
It’s a great deal for readers and gift-givers.
But time is running out.
Authors: Submissions close on Saturday, December 6, 2014. Sign-up is free. Just complete the Google Docs forms by the deadline (see below for the links).
Readers: Check out the Read Tuesday catalogs. Some of the books are already on sale. (See below for the links).
Sign up no later than Saturday, December 6. The sooner, the better. Then check on the 7th to make sure it’s in the catalog (by the end of the day, Sunday).
There are many ways to participate. Almost all authors should be able to find at least one way to sign up.
Choose one of the Google Docs forms below, complete the form, and you’re signed up. Easy peasy.
- Create a Kindle promotional price that includes Tuesday, December 9. Submit a Kindle promotion here.
- Create a Smashwords discount code. Submit a Smashwords discount code.
- Create a CreateSpace discount code. Submit a CreateSpace discount code.
- Create a MatchBook offer with a free Kindle price. Submit your free MatchBook offer here.
- Create a free print book giveaway. Submit a free print book giveaway here.
- After completing one of the forms above, you’re eligible to become part of the Meet-the-Authors page: Sign up for the Meet the Author Page.
Submission is easy and should go smoothly—you just fill out a Google Docs form. However, if you encounter any issues, have questions, receive an error message, or see a symptom that might suggest that your information didn’t save, please use the Contact Us form on the Read Tuesday website.
You can submit more than one book. You can sign up with more than one method.
Know fellow authors? Please tell a friend. But hurry: Time is running out!
Find Kindle deals here:
Here is our catalog for free print books:
We also have Smashwords discount codes:
Prefer print books? Check out our catalog for CreateSpace discount codes:
Last, but not least, we have Buy-the-print-book-get-the-Kindle-free offers. These are great for gifting. Don’t you wish you could receive a free book for yourself every time you gave one as a gift? Well, here’s your chance!
READ TUESDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2014
Give the gift of reading this holiday season.
Chris McMullen, founder of Read Tuesday
Follow Read Tuesday (@ReadTuesday) on Twitter
Like the Read Tuesday page at Facebook