READ TUESDAY CATALOG
It’s the second annual Read Tuesday—a Black Friday type of event just for book lovers on Tuesday, December 9, 2014.
Several of the participating books are already on sale.
The Read Tuesday catalog is now up.
We have both print books and e-books participating. (Did you know that e-books can be gifted? Learn how here.)
Choose one of the following pages, depending on your interests:
(1) Kindle Deals
These Kindle e-books are on sale. Find several low-priced deals (even freebies):
(2) Buy the Print Book, Get the Kindle Edition Free (Great Gift Option)
These books take advantage of Amazon’s MatchBook tool, setting the MatchBook offer to free. First purchase the print edition at Amazon, then get the Kindle edition for free. Read the instructions at the top of this catalog (click the following link) to learn more (it includes pictures to help make sure that the MatchBook price will be free).
(3) Smashwords Coupon Codes
Prefer to buy e-books at Smashwords? Check out these discount codes (up to 100% off).
(4) Print Book Discount Codes (Paperbacks Make for Great Gifts)
These discount codes are valid at CreateSpace (an Amazon company, though the codes don’t work at Amazon, only at CreateSpace). Find discounts up to 40% off. The per-book shipping charges are more economical if you purchase multiple books (be sure to apply each discount code and check that the savings are applied to all of the books).
(5) Free Print Books
This includes two kinds of free print books. Some are Goodreads Giveaway contests that you can enter. Others are free review copies that authors have available (contact the author at the link provided to learn more).
Meet Some of the Authors
DON’T MISS OUT!
Follow the Read Tuesday blog, or follow us at Twitter or Facebook to keep up with future Read Tuesday opportunities. We’ll highlight monthly deals throughout the year, and have another big (bigger!) Read Tuesday event in 2015.
HELP SPREAD THE WORD
Please support the Read Tuesday Thunderclap. This will help spread awareness on the morning of Read Tuesday (December 9, 2014).
It’s easy to help:
- Visit http://thndr.it/1CkO2Bg.
- Click Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr and sign in.
- Customize the message. (Optional.)
- Agree to the terms. All that will happen is that the Thunderclap post about Read Tuesday will go out the morning of December 9.
- (The warning message simply means that Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr need your permission to post the Thunderclap message on December 9. This is the only post that Thunderclap will make.)
READ TUESDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2014
Give the gift of reading this holiday season.
Chris McMullen, founder of Read Tuesday
Follow Read Tuesday (@ReadTuesday) on Twitter
Like the Read Tuesday page at Facebook